Thursday, November 25, 2010

Be careful how you interpret the world: it is like that.

Don't you just hate it when your day gets off to a good start then meets that one event that turns that day to shit? Well that was my day today, but the feelings generated where not as bad as I thought. This last couple of months have seen days of great discoveries and realizations to the point where I am now viewing the world through a different lens and what I see is a lot of pain an suffering. The challenge for me is how do I stay motivated and hang on the the positive emotion charge without being stumped by certain events that bring me back to feelings of no hope. I guess that's where the discipline comes in to keep telling myself that it's all part of the process of growing. As long as I continue to find the Love in everything, speak from the heart and give without the thought of any return everything is going to fall into place as it should.

Be careful how you interpret the world: it is like that.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment