Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just be.

I usually write my thoughts in my diary but it's about time I get use to blogging if I want you to understand where I coming from. I guess that's the point to writing one of these thing is so that my ideas, thoughts, and feeling are shared.  To start things off I guess I can begin with my upcoming trip the UK for my cousins wedding. It's been four years since I was there last and a lot has changed. Before I continue let me add that I have been Meditating for two years and during that time I have quit drinking alcohol and other unmentionables. It has made me see life in a new light by making me aware of what is affective in my life and what isn't. So with my trip to the UK should be an interesting one. I say this because EVERYONE in my family drink alcohol, minus one or two, and for me to show up at my cousins open bar wedding and not have a single drink should be interesting to say the least.
I don't know if it's the meditation or what but I have a strong belief that it goes well past will power. Since I called it quits I have been around it plenty of times but have not had the slightest urge to indulge. That band wagon has more than enough people on it. I don't think one less person is going to make a difference.
I have seem alcohol destroy families, homes, careers and end lives. I don't want to be a part of that. To each  there own. Don't let my words get in the way of you enjoying you sip of the bubbly. I hope that you the reader make your way through this life with an open heart and without judgement because that's the way life should be. Without judgement. Just be!

No comments:

Post a Comment